1) Introduce yourselves (name, occupation, age, that sort of thing)
Hi we are Lucy, Rik and Amber. Lucy is 36 and works in Wakefield as an Occupational Therapist. Rik is 33 and an IT professional. Amber is 2 and is a little cheeky monkey. Bumpy is due in September and will be LILAC's youngest member, as far as we know!
2) When did you become a member of Lilac
We became members in May 2011 so are relative newbies
3) What size property will you be living in.
We will be living in a three bed house.
4) Why do you want to live in Lilac?
We were attracted to lilac as we want to live in a more sustainable way and for Family to grow as part of a community. The nice warm straw bale houses are obviously a draw too, better than rented drafty ice boxes!
5) What do you think the best thing about living in Lilac will be
Building a strong and supportive community with lovely green spaces.